Single lead 24AWG coaxial ECG leadwire-EC201S-008
|Conductor||Material||Bared Copper+500D Nylon|
|Specification||26/0.1 Bared Copper (24 AWG)|
|Conducting Layer||Material||Semiconductive PVC|
1. The outside of the wire is smooth and flat, and there should be no yellowing and dirt.
2. The minimum thickness of the insulation and outer covering is greater than 90% of the average thickness.
3. High voltage resistance (3M): the core wire and shield can withstand AC1000V, and the leakage current is 0.25mA/MIN. No breakdown, The conductor and the sheath are resistant to high voltage and DC5000V, the leakage current is 0.25mA/S, and there is no breakdown.
4. DC500V insulation above l00MΩ (testing sample is 5m).
5. Wire load bending test: load 300g, lifting height 300mm, swing speed 30 times/min (2*75°), More than 5000 times, no break, short circuit and damage to the outer insulation.
6. Maximum conductor resistance: 0.10Ω/M;